Here in the state of Illinois, the COVID-19 pandemic has spread rapidly and has initiated our state government to mandate a stay-at-home order to prevent further spread of the virus. We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty and fear during these tough times, when many of our community members are staying home with kids or out of work. You may also be worried about your own health and the health of your family and measures that you can take to prevent your household and family members from contracting the virus.
While we know that sheltering at place and staying at home is difficult for most, your health should be your top priority at this time. Here are some of the ways that you can protect yourself and your family from COVID-19:
- Abide by our stay at home order and only leave your house when necessary to retrieve food or supplies for your household or if you are traveling to work.
- When going on walks, getting fresh air, or going to the store, be sure to keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others to practice social distancing.
- Avoid social gatherings and congregating with friends during this time.
- Wash your hands often, especially after touching anything outside of your home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Carry hand sanitizer with you and sanitize often.
- If you feel ill, quarantine yourself at home and seek medical assistance if you are having trouble breathing or have a consistent fever.
At D. Wells Automotive Service, we remain open to serve you with your essential automotive needs. We are practicing contact-free service by closing down our showroom and utilizing the after hours drop box for keys and information. We are also taking precautions with disinfecting vehicles and keys for everyone's protection. We will also pick up and drop off vehicles if needed. Please let us know if you need anything at 847-856-1420!